We are currently looking for an experienced Sensor/RADAR Engineer who enjoys collaboration, the freedom to explore, the visibility that comes from doing breakthrough research and ultimately seeing it monetized in our business model. As a team we are focused and passionate but with an emphasis on cooperation, not competition and a strong belief in the value of work-life balance.
- Apply radar and other sensors to novel applications related to autonomous driving
- Opportunities to gain experience with deep neural networks
- Opportunities to work with pre-release sensors procured from our strategic partners
- Opportunities to interact with customers and to draw your own conclusions about how we can best serve them
- Easy access to supplies and equipment as needed.
- Location: Mountain View, CA
- Experience implementing software to identify or track objects/obstacles using radar data
- Experience implementing software to pull data from an automotive or military radar sensor
- Electrical Engineering or Physics background
- Experience integrating radar processing into an automotive software stack
- Experience implementing radar-processing algorithms efficiently on embedded hardware
- Employment history at a Tier-1 automotive supplier, such as Delphi, Continental, Bosch, etc
- Employment history at a defense contractor or otherwise in the defense industry
Email your resume or CV to: email@example.com