We are currently looking for an experienced Deep Learning Research Scientist who enjoys collaboration, the freedom to explore, the visibility that comes from doing breakthrough research and ultimately seeing it monetized in our business model. As a team we are focused and passionate but with an emphasis on cooperation, not competition and a strong belief in the value of work-life balance.
- Work to advance state-of-the-art on key problems using machine learning and deep learning.
- Mix of publishable and top-secret projects available.
- Access to large quantities of high quality training data.
- Freedom to solve problems your own way.
- Easy access to supplies and equipment as needed.
- Location: Mountain View, CA
- Experience in developing and applying deep neural network (DNN) models
- Experience in designing new DNN architectures to solve specific problems
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or a similar field (Internship positions are also available for those who are currently pursuing their graduate degree)
- Experience in motion planning or control systems
- Experience in 3D reconstruction
- Experience in writing efficient software (e.g. using SSE/AVX instructions, CUDA/OpenCL, or other hardware-level primitives)
Email your resume or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org